React Web Developer – Contract or FTE
Consistently ranked as one of Denver’s Best Places to Work and a 2018 recipient of INC Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through the use of web and mobile technologies. The firm serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and has been in business for 20 years. We’re seeking a developer to work on a number of our existing projects. Candidates MUST be able to work on-site at our office in Downtown Denver. No remote applicants, no relocation is provided. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.
- Participate as a key member of the Development Team.
- Participate in web development projects and knowledge share sessions.
- Mentor other members of the development team.
- Creative – Work with designers to create HTML representations of designs and prototypes.
- UX/Information Architecture – Participate in projects involving application development.
- Operations – Participate in operational projects requiring application development.
- Sales – Participate in scoping process for sales proposals.
- Analysis – Recognizes, accesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development.
- Logical Organization – Ability to develop applications and code in a logical manner.
- Communication – Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed Oriented – Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance Effective – Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements for projects.
- 2+ years experience with React.JS framework
- Strong experience with responsive/mobile-first development
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, including LESS and SASS
- Redux experience a plus
- React Native experience is very nice to have and would allow for future React Native work as well
- Writing server-side APIs for React/Redux will result in strong consideration
- Significant understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of build scripts such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and NPM