React Web Engineer: Mid to Senior-Level Developer
Consistently ranked as one of Denver’s Best Places to Work and a 2018 recipient of INC Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through the use of web and mobile technologies. The firm serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and has been in business for 20 years. We’re seeking a direct-hire react web developer to work on the UI/frontend of an internal tool as part of a mid-sized team of developers, QA, and product.
No remote applicants, no relocation is provided. No recruiters or staffing agencies please. You’ll be expected to commute to the office 1-2 days per week.
- Develop and maintain online products and applications.
- Participate in the design and architecture of web applications.
- Test web applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of the digital product.
- Adhere to Spire Digital development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications.
- Create release processes and release documentation for internal and client use.
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients.
- Participate as a key member of the Development Team.
- Participate in web development projects and knowledge share sessions.
- Mentor other members of the development team.
- Creative – Work with designers to create HTML representations of designs and prototypes.
- UX/Information Architecture – Participate in projects involving application development.
- Operations – Participate in operational projects requiring application development.
- Sales – Participate in scoping process for sales proposals.
- Analysis – Recognizes, accesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development.
- Logical Organization – Ability to develop applications and code in a logical manner.
- Communication – Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed Oriented – Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance Effective – Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements of projects.
- 3+ years experience developing with react-redux in professional setting
- Computer Science degree or related strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience with responsive/mobile-first development
- 1+ years experience with SCSS
- 2+ years experience JS frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js, and AngularJS
- Working knowledge of build scripts such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and NPM
- 1+ year of utilizing Sass
- Experience with SVN for version control
- Some exposure/knowledge of Java.i on the backend
- Ability to use personal vehicle to commute to office outside of Denver
- Ability to take a background check