Spire got its start nearly 20 years ago by launching eBags.com, one of the web’s original eCommerce sites. Still today, we remain on the cutting edge of eCommerce, building highly sophisticated systems for complex products on a global scale.
For instance, we recently designed the user experience and developed the user interface for Documoto, an eCommerce platform that enables equipment manufacturers -- from Viking Range to Vestas Wind Systems -- to capture a larger share of aftermarket part sales. The system makes it easy for manufacturers to build and update cloud storefronts and illustrated parts catalogs on the fly, directly from engineering and ERP data.
You might also like …
- Through a long-term partnership with Arrow Electronics, we’ve made it easier to find what you’re looking for in the world’s largest marketplace of electronic components and computer products.
- In partnership with CP+B, we built a car configurator for VW, the world’s largest automaker.
- We’ve helped over a million businesses across the globe navigate the complex world of commerce through our work with Pitney Bowes’ product innovation team.
- American Furniture Warehouse
- Applejack Wine and Spirits
- Arrow Electronics
- Best Buy
- Consumer Capital Partners
- Hunter Douglas
- Loveland Products
- Pitney Bowes
- SWFA Outdoors
- Toys “R” Us
You believed in us from the very beginning. Here we are, 28 million bags later. Spire rocks!
Peter Cobb, Founder, eBags