Each year, Spire donates 1% of all company profits to support charities in our community. As a member of Pledge 1% Colorado, we’re committed to contributing to the growth of our community and the organizations that mean so much to us.
Pledge 1% Colorado, formerly known as Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), was created around the idea that any business, from startups to enterprise companies, can be a force for good in their communities. Since their first pledge in 2008, more than $7M and thousands of hours of volunteer support have been allocated to impactful non-profits around Colorado using one of our 5 pledge types.
This year we’re proud to announce that we were able to donate to the following charities:
- Planned Parenthood provides reproductive health care in the United States and globally.
- Global Homeless Backpack Network fills and gives away backpacks to those in need.
- Defy Ventures transforms the lives of business leaders and people with criminal histories through their collaboration along the entrepreneurial journey.
- MaxFund is a true no-kill animal shelter and adoption center that challenges the traditional methods of animal sheltering by leading the no-kill movement in Colorado.
- Denver Rescue Mission is committed to helping people who are experiencing homelessness and addiction in our city change their lives.
- The Possibility Pool bring together Job Seekers, Employers, and Service Agencies to expand the options and sustainability of employment for Adults with Disabilities.