Pledge 1% Colorado, formerly known as Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), was created around the idea that any business, from startups to enterprise companies, can be a force for good in their communities. Since their first pledge in 2008, more than $7M and thousands of hours of volunteer support have been allocated to impactful non-profits around Colorado using one of our 5 pledge types.
Each year, Spire donates 1% of all company profits to support charities in our community. As a member of Pledge 1% Colorado, we’re committed to contributing to the growth of our community and the organizations that mean so much to us.
This year we’re proud to announce that we were able to donate to the following charities:
- Global Homeless Backpack Network fills and gives away backpacks to those in need.
- Defy Ventures transforms the lives of business leaders and people with criminal histories through their collaboration along the entrepreneurial journey.
- MaxFund is a true no-kill animal shelter and adoption center that challenges the traditional methods of animal sheltering by leading the no-kill movement in Colorado.
- Denver Rescue Mission is committed to helping people who are experiencing homelessness and addiction in our city change their lives.
- The Possibility Pool bring together Job Seekers, Employers, and Service Agencies to expand the options and sustainability of employment for Adults with Disabilities.