On January 30th at 7pm, General Assembly and others will be hosting a panel conversation about UX and design trends for 2020 at Improper City in RINO Art District. Spire’s Director of Product Design, Grace Hartman, will be joining other design leaders from Adobe, Amazon, and Ogilvy in a panel discussion and Q+A session. Grace will cover the enterprise software design projects she’s leading and how Spire seeks to do good with design thinking.
TIMING FOR THE EVENING
- 7:00 pm: Networking with drinks & appetizers. Sign up for a fifteen minute 1:1 Portfolio Review with a UX pro!
- 8:00 pm: Panel begins
- 8:45 pm: Q+A
- 9:00 pm: Mingle with friends
- 9:30 pm: Event comes to an end
- Amara Hulslander, Sr. UX Designer, Consumer Electronics Retail Technology @ Amazon
- Kevin Cook, UX Designer, C3Tech @ Amazon
- Val Head, Sr. Design Evangelist @ Adobe
- Dan Saltzman, Vice President, Design and User Experience @ Ogilvy
- Grace Hartman, Director of Product Design @ Spire Digital
- Brayden Love, Product Designer @ Charter Communications
- Suanne Hall, Senior UX Researcher @ Verizon
- Eric Fowles, CEO / Founder @ VOLTAGE
- Becky Pierson, Product Lead @ Spire Digital
- Josh Bergstrand, Interaction Designer @ Google
Denver UX, If you want to attend engaging UX events and promote collaboration in the Denver community, this group is for you!
Develop Happy Hour, Come to learn, make contacts and discuss your latest project. No speaker, no agenda, no code knowledge necessary, just drinks.
General Assembly Denver, A pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills.
AdobeXD, Adobe XD is a powerful, collaborative, easy-to-use platform that helps you and your team create designs for websites, mobile apps, voice interfaces, games, and more.
To RSVP for this event, click here. If you have time for a quick read, check out our latest UX article: 3 Qualities UX Designers Bring to Product Leadership.